Self-introduction🐄

Hi🌷
I’m Moe Kitamura and from Shiga.
My friends in G class call me Moepi so please call me Moepi without hesitation!!
I have a twin sister, Kozue🦄 I love her too much that my friends are surprised🙄 
I love watching movies, especially Disney movie and love romance, which make me happy!
And also I love European artworks, too because not only  they are beautiful but also I can imagine what painters thought, saw and felt when they created their works. 
If you love movies or artworks, please tell me your recommendations and let’s go to see them😊💕
I work at Mr donuts 🍩 as a part-timer. Though it’s not easy to work there, I can make many friends with many students who belong to other school and are older or younger than me. 
I’ve never gone abroad, so when I earn enough money to go abroad, I would like to travel to France and watch various kinds of artworks✨
Lastly, I would like to be a translator of picture books or work for something related to translation. Now my English skill isn’t enough good to fulfill my dream. In order to achieve my dream, I will try on in AES and, of course, I’m looking forward to spending precious and enjoyable time with you🍀
Nice to meet you☺️💓

コメント

  1. 👋 Hi, I'm Yuka. I'm so happy to be your friend! I didn't know you work at Mr. donuts!! I have a sweet tooth,so if you tell me where is your workplace, I'll visit there If you don't mind😆⭐️This is off the topic, but I have been to France. Therefore, let's talk more about sweets and France when we have enough time!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi! I’m kanappe. I didn’t know you are interested in translation. Let’s talk about it when you’re free:)

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Moepi. I'm a your lovely friend, Kana haha
    I'm also interested in artworks, but I also like seeing European structures. I really wanna go to Europe to see them. Let's go together within two years.

    返信削除
  4. Hello, Moepi! I'm Chii. Your blog's design and pictographes are very very cute☆
    I also like to appreciate many kinds of foreign artworks and like to visit museum to learn artist's expressive sensitivities and unique worldviews.
    Oh!! You work at Mr. Donut!?(^^) I love Mr. Donut, especially love eating pondy ring doughnuts and D-Pop🍩💕 If you have something highly recommended ones in your shop, please let me tell😄

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿