A diary entry for Bella🌷

Todays topic is a diary entry for one of the characters🍀

Im going to write a diary of the first day in Forks as Bella☺️


Today, finally, the plane took me to Forks, a hell prepared for me.... As I arrived at the airport, Father waited there to drive me his home, my home. On the way home, there was a little conversation between him and me. It was not very interesting, just common and made me little bored.
I reached the house and everything was green: the leaves, trees and even air were deeply green, which seemed to squeezed me.
The night came, though, my eyes kept open and my brain was unrested at all. The harsh wind knocked the windows noisily and it didnt allow me to fall a deep sleep. All I could do was cry, missing my mother and Phoenix, my favorite town filled blight sunlight and enthusiasm all day.
Tomorrow, my new life in this hell is beginning. My heart is full of anxiety. Will my life go well? How can I make friends because I am just a shy girl with no attractiveness. I cant imagine I smile and spend enjoyable moments....

I desire to go home, my real home Phoenix.

コメント

  1. Hello.
    I thought this is very good 😲
    I can feel her anxiety and depression.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿