A Gift for a Character⭐️

Hi, everyone 🌻
Todays topic is if I choose a gift for a character and the reason why.

I finished Animal Farm, so Ive stated to read the next book, The Little Prince⭐️ (Actually Ive just wrapped the book up....)
If I give the little prince a present, Ill select a camera as the present for the pretty boy👑 Because he likes seeing the sunset 🌅 He is fond of it so much that he cant wait for twilight to come lol 
If he has a camera, I think, he can take pictures of the sunset whenever he sees it and enjoy himself with the pictures whenever he wants to see the sunset🍀

Ive just finished reading The Little Prince, so Im going to move on to the third book 📚 

In the next topic, Im about to tell you about the next one😌✨

コメント

  1. OMG!!!! You finished reading “Animal Farm” and also the second one?! Can’t believe it. How smart you are!!!!! Also how stupid I am😱😱😱

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿