My Favorite Character 🐴

Hi everyone 🌻
Today, Id like to write about my favorite character!

One of my favorite characters is Boxer🐴 He has worked  in Animal Farm even since Mr Jone stayed there. Boxer is such a hard worker that he labor all day🔥 So, its why I like him the best!! I like his attitude that he toils eagerly without any expectation for reward. 

We sometimes want something in return for hard tasks. I think, however, we will face the time when we have to do something hard and difficult without reward. I believe all we have to do is act as Boxer does; we need to do our best in spite of no reward😶🔥 I should follow his great enthusiasm for every task in any case!!

コメント

  1. He was a great worker! Everyone admired him.
    It was sad that he was sold finally...

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Moe!
    I haven't read Animal Farm yet, so I'm looking forward to reading it and seeing Boxer!
    And, I agree to your opinion!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Moe❤
    How are u doin? u fine?w

    I agree with your opinion and I want to be a person like him heatily.
    So, we have to look back our behavior and atitude against other people every time...��
    I m looking forward to your next story line!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿