My Favorite Quotation

Hi everyone 😊💕

Todays topic is my favorite quotations!
In the book, Ive found a number of interesting and great expressions and words which describe how the characters feel and color the story vividly!

My favorite one is my anger and frustration with all of you turned to tears and then back to anger and hate. (217) This is Hannahs word in one of the tapes.
The moment I read this line, I felt how complicated Hannahs feeling and how deeply the pain eroded her mind.
We can see she is almost on the edge of no control of emotion, and herself.... 

How sad and heartbroken she feels.

コメント

  1. Hello, Moe! How was your summer vacation? 🌻
    I think the line tells me the character's sadness and it is beautiful words!

    And, I'm looking forward to seeing you when the new semsester starts!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi Kana❤️
      My summer vacation was too enjoyable to express how great it was! How’s your summer? When the second semester starts, talk me about your memories😌✨

      削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿