Advice

Hello, everyone🦋
Today Im going to tell you if I can give advice to a character in the story. I think its Julian is who I will give advice. Julian is Augusts classmate, but he is such a mean boy☹️ He treats August in a nasty way; he says to August something hurting August and treats him coldly. However, whenever he is in the presence of teachers, he behaves like a gentle and kind boy☹️
So, what I want to tell him is consider what you do to August and think what if you were done the same thing by your friends.  Julian must be sad and feel hurt if he is treated in such a mean way. Its the worst thing to make a full of what peoples weaknesses or their complexes. 

I think if he keeps doing such a rude thing in the future, he will have no friend and be disliked by everyone. For not only August, but also Julian himself, he has to stop bullying August, of course other friends.

コメント

人気の投稿