The three questions
Hello everyone 🌱
Today I’d like to write three questions I’d like to ask the author and possible answers.
The first question is why did you name a main character August? It’s an unique name, so I really want to know the reason.
The second is why did you feature the boy with disability and what did you want to tell the readers?
The third is if you have a child like August, do you think it’s possible for you to love him or her the same as August’s mother?
I guess their questions.
Firstly, I think we connect August to summer or something great. So, the author wanted to give August not negative images but positive images even though August has disabilities.
Next, I believe the author wanted the readers to be aware that the people with disability as well as the others without disability have the right to live happily.
Finally, I think it must be possible for the author to love children with any disabilities.
These questions are so nice and suitable. In particular, I like the guess of the first one.
返信削除Hi, Moe. I also want to ask the author why the boy's name is August and your idea is very interesting!
返信削除