Twilight
Now I’m reading “Twilight”🌹
I’d like to tell you about this story’s heroine, Bella.
Bella is a high school student. Her patents divorced when she is a baby, so Bella lived in Phoenix with her mother.
But because of her mom’s remarriage she moves to Forks, a small town where it’s always rainy and covered with deep green. And she starts to live with Charlie, her father. This girl loves the life with sun light, cloudless blue sky, so her life in Forks is like a prison.
There, Bella meets Edward, a beautiful boy veiled in mystery. He avoids from Bella and behaves badly. She doesn’t know why. What’s the reason? What’s the mystery of Edward? What will happen to them?
I’ll keep on reading this book and I’m looking forward to what is going to happen💓
I’m happy if you read my blog and enjoy “Twilight” together❤️
I think TWILIGHT has many interesting and imagination scenes!!
返信削除Enjoy and keep reading your reading��
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
返信削除Hello!
返信削除"Twilight" seems to be an interesting story!!
I want to know Edward's mistery.
I'm looking forward to reading your blog!
Hi,Moe
返信削除As I said, I like Twilight, too. I have only Japanese version, so if English revel of this book is not so difficult, I want to read in English.
Hi, Moe!:) I’m really interested in this one! And also, your questions to this story are awesome. I’m eager to read your blog every time🤗🌹
返信削除