The questions to the author 🐄
I’d like to write three questions to Stephenie Meyer, the author of Twilight😊
Firstly, why did you decide that the story is set in Folks? Folks is a town where it rains the most in America!! ☔️ So I’m interested in the reason why😳✨
Secondly, why did you give Bella a characteristic which is not extremely cute cheerful girl but a scatterbrained, calm and a little strange girl? I think heroines of love story tend to be pretty and outstanding girls. So I wonder why you dared to choose the characteristic like Bella?
Thirdly, why did you decide to become a writer? It’s been your dream since your childhood? To fulfill your dream, what did you do? Or you had another dream except a writer?
Thank you for reading my blog🐄🍀
Firstly, why did you decide that the story is set in Folks? Folks is a town where it rains the most in America!! ☔️ So I’m interested in the reason why😳✨
Secondly, why did you give Bella a characteristic which is not extremely cute cheerful girl but a scatterbrained, calm and a little strange girl? I think heroines of love story tend to be pretty and outstanding girls. So I wonder why you dared to choose the characteristic like Bella?
Thirdly, why did you decide to become a writer? It’s been your dream since your childhood? To fulfill your dream, what did you do? Or you had another dream except a writer?
Thank you for reading my blog🐄🍀
Hi, Moe😊
返信削除You wrote the question to the author, so I’ll ask you a question. Do you wanna go to Folks??
Hi❤️ Kanayan🐰💕
削除Of course!!!
I’d like to go to Folks and enjoy myself there ☔️