Twilight

Today Id like to talk about how the story is going now!! 

As I said, Edward treats Bella coldly and Bella is confused. But something remarkable happens to Bella!!One day, Edward talks to Bella in class unexpectedly. 😳 Bella is surprised by the change of his attitude. Now that he is kind and polite to Bella. Bella doubts why Edward changes so much. The more Bella talks to Edward, she gets attracted with Edward secretly❤️

A rainy and little cold day, Bella is going to go home. Then a car slips and comes up to Bella!!🔥She cant move at all with fear, when Edward comes to Bella though he has been at some distance from her. To Bellas surprise, he stops the car and protects her!! Bella is too astonished!! Why is he next to her now? How does he stop the car by his hand? However there is no one who has seen Edward stopping the car by his hand except Bella.
After the accident, Bella tries to let Edward explain how he can help her. However, Edward never answers her question at all. And, unfortunately, Edward changes back to cold to Bella again. He doesnt talk to Bella, see Bella. He just ignores Bella as shadow. Bella gets so upset...and sad.😢

コメント

  1. Through reading through your book review, I can get more excited and my heart beated quickly with his attitude and behavior against her😳

    I want to know your book story in detail as soon as possible💕

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Moe.
    I know this scean and like this😍😍
    decause Edward is soooo cool😘
    I want to be protected by him🤔

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿