A present for Bella 🎁

Hi, everyone🍀
Today, Id like to tell you about a gift for Bella and the reason why I choose it.

If I have a chance to give a present to Bella, I would like to give her many books 📚 
Its because Bella is a girl who is so smart and likes reading books In many peers of the story, a lot of books appear😳 , such as Pride and Prejudice”,   Sense and Sensibility and so on!! Bella has a great taste for literature😌
Secondly, Folks where Bella lives has no big bookstore with various kinds of books😂 One day, Bella tried to find her new book, but she couldnt find any favorite book🤭 So, Id like to please Bella with many literary books❤️
With many books, I think Bella can spent enjoyable time home 🏡 

Thank you for reading my blog☺️💕
In the next posting of my blog, Ill tell you about the continuance of Twilight🙌
Dont miss it😶✨


Moe🐄

コメント

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿