The Comparison of culture 🇺🇸🇯🇵

Hello everyone 🐰💕

Todays topic is the comparison of culture between America and Japan 🇺🇸 🇯🇵 

As you know, Bella lives in Forks in USA.
There are countless differences in daily life! 
One of the most remarkable differences is the way students go to school.
Japanese high school students mainly go to school by train, foot or bicycle every morning. However, thought most of you may know🙄, Bella and her friends go to school by car driving by THEMSELVES!!! Its no wonder American drive, but its astonishing that highs cool students have their own driver license! To my surprise, most of students of Bellas school go to school by CAR😳
I have a driver license, though, I merely drive...🙄 So, I admire Bella and her friends because driving a car by themselves is common and ordinary thing to them...😂


Its getting harder and harder read my book Twilight because I have not enough time to do😵(I know its only excuses....) However, Ill keep on trying on reading🔥

Good bye🙌

Moe🐄

コメント

  1. I also have a driver license but I seldom drive. So, if I were in America, I might drive a car smoothly.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Moe!
    I'm surprised when I read that most of students go to school by car!
    I'm looking forward to reading your next blog!

    返信削除
  3. Hi, Moe. I have a drivers license. I like to drive, so I drive every weekend! I think it’s cool to drive from house to school, BUT it is also dengerous I think!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿