A Letter to Hannah

Hi, everyone🧡
Tomorrow, the second semester will finally start! I cant believe it!! ( I dont want to believe it🙄)

Todays topic is a letter to a character.
If I could send a letterhead to a character of Thirteen Reasons Why, Id choose Hannah as a recipient. She lost herself and collapsed completely, which is the trigger of her suicide. So, before she committed suicide, Id like to encourage her to keep living!

Hi, Hannah. Im Moe🐄
You seem to want to kill yourself, dont you? Please dont do such a cruel thing!! Now, youre in darkness and have no hope, no light and somebody you can believe. Its too hard, terrible and lonely to you, I guess. But, I think your painful time will never go on!! It will absolutely end and your life will be lit brightly. 

Just keep living.

コメント

  1. Hello, Moe.
    I want more days as vacation...
    Anyway, your letter will give her courage.
    It will help her.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Moe! I don't want to believe it, too...
    I think your letter is so nice! I like the words "your painful time will never go on."

    返信削除
  3. Ha~~i, Moepi!!
    When I read U're letter, I think U're messages has a great courage and certain heart-warmed kindness, so U will surely be able to give a hands to help!!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, Moe. Your letter to Hannah is so nice! I know your feelings so if I give a letter to her, I’m going to write about the same thing like you.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿