An alternative ending of Twilight😂

Hi everyone❤️

Id like to write an alternative ending of Twilight🤭
Of course, its just my imagination🙄

A couple of months have passed since Bella came to live in Folks. To her surprise, Bella feels comfortable more and more. Its not because she gets uses to her new life, but also she comes to get along with Edward😳✨✨ Now that her school life is greater than in Phoenix! 
Finally, Bella and Edward are best friends Edward is so smart that he helps Bella enhance her knowledge. Bella studies hard everyday with Edward. 
Thanks to Edwards support, Bella can enter one of the most famous and elite universities in America🤭✨✨  Bella thinks without her best friend, her challenging dream couldnt come true; Bella used to doubt friendship, but she knows how precious and great friendship is. Bella starts her new school life of university with brilliant feeling and expectation.

Thats it🙄💦💦 its so common, not interesting and dull😂😂😂😂 Thank you for reading such a story🙌💦💦



Moe🐄

コメント

  1. Hi,Moe
    It’s a nice ending for Bella😇
    Your imagination is so good and I can have the same feeling with Bella👍

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Hi, Moe-Chan:)
      Many of my foreign friends are in the high level universities like that! Therefore I could image the story easily! Thank you for sharing it, Moe-chan😘😘

      削除
  2. Hi, Moe!
    That’s a great ending of the book, I think. All characters will be happy in the end if your imagination ending will be real. I’m happy to read your idea of the ending.

    返信削除
  3. Hello, Moe!
    Very wonderful ending!
    I think your alternative ending is good!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿